24 January 2010

Menunggu pagi

Welcome night, bye day. Forget the day last day, the last hour, the last minute, the last second.

Try to close my eyes i can't, bring my body to lay no bed, it's difficult.
Just see the stars and moon from behind the window of home sweet home.
Feel tired today, feel happy tomorrow, because i will meet other man to communicate my life.
More knowledge, experience, more adult. . .
Just say to the world, please learn me about your secret. Secret of knowledge,
It's time to sleep, flashback yesterday, think what to do tomorrow, just execution what i think this night.

See my motor, oh you're much dirty, bro. You must be clean tomorrow! Remember.

Good night world:)

NLOP tech
Sent using Se Z310i

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih atas komentar anda pada BLOG milik aku